As we age, production of collagen and elastin—two proteins that help our skin stay plump, firm and smooth—slows down, resulting in areas of lax, sagging skin on the face, neck and body.
If you are bothered by skin laxity, non-surgical skin tightening can temporarily halt this process and restore a firmer, smoother, more youthful appearance with little to no downtime.
Benefits of non-surgical skin tightening
- Tightens mild to moderately loose skin on the face, neck or body without surgery or scars
- Many treatments can provide a noticeable “lifting” effect
- Little to no downtime is needed
- Very low risk of adverse effects when performed by a qualified provider
- Treatments can be performed in-office, typically in 1 hour or less
- Results can last up to 1 year
Am I a good candidate for non-surgical skin tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening is generally best suited for patients who are bothered by mild to moderate skin laxity and do not need more dramatic lifting and skin removal possible with cosmetic surgery.
While there are very few serious side effects associated with non-surgical skin tightening, it may not be appropriate for patients who are pregnant, taking certain medications, or have certain medical conditions.
If you’re ready to learn more about the treatment of Skin Tightening, see how Dr Narmada and the friendly team at Neo Skin Aesthetics Centre, Mumbai can help transform you, contact us, or call 99209 73724 and book your treatment today.